Content has always been the king. All the recent Google algorithm updates indicate that this exalted status is not going to change anytime soon. Gone are those days when content writing was the other name for producing bytes of keyword-stuffed copies. Over the years, through a series of its Panda and Penguin updates, the search engine giant has made sure that to rank well, you will have to use high-quality materials for your website.
And, what is high-quality content?
It’s what helps you to grab a top spot in the search engine result page (SERP). It is what will help you draw traffic and generate high-quality inbound links out of it. It is what will help you build your brand and earn trust, credibility, and authority in your market. According to Google, a piece will be considered to be high quality if it meets the following criteria:
- It is based on the information that is completely trustworthy.
- The information used in the article is the result of research and original thinking. It will be considered lacking in originality if you reuse same facts and data for various contents throughout your website.
- The content is authoritative and insightful.
- The content offers an in-depth analysis of a subject.
- The content is grammatically correct, coherent, and follow the proper page and text formatting.
- The text content is complemented by graphics, video, or other relevant media.
- It inspires social shares.
Creating power-packed content involves painstaking research and a lot of creative brainstorming. But you will get your rewards in the end.
- Boost traffic organically
Superior content will help you attract traffic. Not only will your information-rich articles catch the fancy of your audience, but it will also keep them engaged.
- Link building
Everybody wants to link a site that features interesting content. When people start linking a site, it gets into the good books of Google. And grabbing a top slot on the Google SERP establishes you as a credible brand in the web.
How would you like to rate your existing website content? Informative and trustworthy or thin and shallow? If unfortunately, it falls into the second category, don’t wait anymore. Opt for a content revamp. Let the experts do it for you; hire professional writers. At Qvatic, our talented team of writers can create content that will be loved by both the audience and the search engine crawler. Get in touch with us here.